Sunday, December 26, 2010

Whoever desired to be alone is happy :)

While many people suffered from loneliness, I'm happy to be alone. You must be strong enough to live your life by yourself and choose to be alone with happiness. I can't deny that the loneliness was paid a visit me sometimes before and it will happen many more times in the future, but I've been vaccinated by choosing to be happy with nobody, so I should be fine. Good companions don't need to be one person who has sex opposite yours, they can be your good friends or your existing family (not expecting family you want to build), most of all they don't need to be with you all the time but still can support you. I might can't find that kind of people but I'm willing to be one of its kind for any people in my life that I care for. I'm happy because I choose to be happy, no one can make me! :) I didn't say I have no love, I love many people in my life without requiring them to be mine, love is good as it is and always will :))

No comments:

Post a Comment